Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Winkel by Manhattan Toy

The Manhattan Toy Winkel is an awesome teething and exploration toy for baby; my daughter's been using hers now since Christmas and she is still amused by it for long periods of time.  It is especially great for her now as those first little teeth are making their way through her tender gums and she seems to get a lot of satisfaction out of gnawing on the Winkel's rubbery loops.  When I think of it I stick it in the fridge for a little bit before giving it to her so that it is cool and extra soothing.  She also seems to enjoy the rattle noise the Winkel makes when shaken and the bright colors of the teething/gripping loops.  I purchased this little gem on Amazon for around $12 and would say that it was definitely well worth the money:

Winkel by Manhattan Toy  

It can be found in original colors, as shown here, or in "Color Burst".

0 comments:

Post a Comment