Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Einstein's Musical Motion Activity Jumper

I have been using the Baby Einstein Stationary Jumper and Entertainer for my kids and for the children that I care for in my daycare for years and it is great!  It has held up excellently to all of the use and is very entertaining and stimulating for little jumpers.  It includes a wide array of sensory experiences for babies and is great for mom and dad because it keeps them entertained for long periods of time.  It is affordably priced at around $90 and this sturdy activity center is well worth the money.  It can be found in stores and online:  Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper  
Description
(From the manufacturer) "Your baby will jump with delight in the Baby Einstein Musical Motion 2-in-1 Stationary Jumper and Entertainer.  The New Secure Support Seat with high back provides added comfort and support for younger babies just beginning to sit up.  The seat rotates 360° to give baby full access to different activity stations and encourages movement.  The seat pad is removable and machine washable for easy clean-up.  Four activity stations surround baby and include 12 activities:

  • Electric piano introduces colors and shapes in English, French, and Spanish - includes mirror, dancing lights, and 6 classical melodies with 3 play modes and volume control.
  • The large spinning rattle ball features beads and real-life imagery.
  • Sun teether stalk with clackers and cloud stalk feature a water-filled bird teether (refrigerate bird teether to soothe baby's gums).
  • Toy tray includes loops to attach more of baby's favorite toys.
  • Four Baby Einstein links are included to attach even more toys.

Our jumper is designed to grow with your baby and includes a 5-point height adjustment on seat. Padded toy bars and covered springs provide added safety. Quickly fold the entire unit for easy storage and portability. Each of the four play stations are removable for quick clean-up. Non-skid feet provide additional safety. Requires three AA batteries.  Recommended age - 4 months and older.  Maximum weight product will support - 25 pounds."

In My Opinion
I would definitely recommend the Baby Einstein's Musical Motion Activity Jumper to anyone wanting a safe, educational activity center for their baby.  It was well worth the money and I am glad that I made the purchase with my first so that I was able to use it for both of my children and for my daycare.  I forsee being able to utilize it for years to come since it is still like new.  The only thing that parents may want to consider before purchasing/registering for this activity center is that it takes up slightly more room than some exersaucers/smaller activity centers on the market so if space is an issue, you may need to take that into account.  It is also on the heavier side, so not quite as easily portable.  I fixed this "issue" by purchasing a smaller activity center for use outside on my patio.  Overall, I would say that this is a great, quality entertainer for your little one and I would definitely recommending checking into it if you are in the market for an activity center for your baby!



0 comments:

Post a Comment