Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Activity Triangle by Infantino

I purchased the Infantino Activity Triangle for my daughter when she was about 6 months old and she has gotten hours of enjoyment out of it so far; there are a ton of different, fun activities on it and it is definitely one of her (and my) favorite toys right now!

Description (from the manufacturer):
Brightly colored activity toy has 5 sides of play with over 10 fun activities. 
  • Age grade 6m+
  • Fun activities on every side!
  • Helps develop hand-eye coordination
  • Rattle beads, spinning knobs, texture wheels and more


The Activity Triangle definitely holds my baby's attention for a long period of time and has since she first started playing with it.  There are aspects of the toy that are nice for younger babies like the bright colors, easy to turn textured spinning knobs and also things that interest older babies and toddlers such as the rattle beads.  I've caught my 3.5 year old son playing with it on occasion (although he may not admit it since he knows it's his baby sister's) so that can attest to the fact that there's something for every age!

You can find this great toy in stores and online at Amazon:  Infantino Activity Triangle

0 comments:

Post a Comment