Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Manhattan Toy's Snuggle Pods

An adorable gift idea for Easter, Manhattan Toy's Snuggle Pods come in a variety of styles and are a perfect first doll for baby!  My daughter has the "Hunny Bunny" and it is beyond cute. 
Description (from the manufacterer)
"Don’t let this bunny hop away! The bunny “pod”, complete with precious bunny ears and a poufy cotton tail, hides a sleepy, 8” doll inside. Perfect as a first baby doll, Hunny Bunny encourages and develops nurturing skills in children. With its thoughtful details, satin-lined interior, and velvety soft exterior, Hunny Bunny is sure to be a favorite snuggle pal for years to come."

Snuggle Pods are available in the following styles:  Hunny Bunny, Peanut, Pea, Snuggle Bug, Two Peas in a Pod (Twins!), and Sweet Who (Dr. Seuss style) in girl and boy

If you're interested in checking out Snuggle Pods online, here is the link:  Snuggle Pod by Manhattan Toy  


0 comments:

Post a Comment