Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bumkins Waterproof SuperBibs

I recently discovered Bumkins Waterproof SuperBibs and I have loved them so far!  They are affordable, well made bibs that my kids and the children in my daycare all are wearing now.  They are waterproof, wash well (air dried), and are stain and odor resistant.  Bumkins SuperBibs wipe easily in between washings, as well.  They have a large catch-all pocket to capture crumbs/spilled liquids and also come in a "sleeved" option to protect more of your child's clothing.  I recommend trying these bibs once your baby is starting on cereal/solids.  Due to the adjustable velcro closure your child will be able to use them for years (my son is almost four and still wearing a bib when eating messier foods).

If you are interested in checking these out online here is the link, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!  Bumkins Waterproof SuperBibs  


0 comments:

Post a Comment