Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby's First Year Keepsake Scrapbook Calendar

I purchased Baby's First Year Keepsake Scrapbook Calendar and Bonus Pack by Dena Design a few months back and I am, so far, satisfied with my purchase.

When I had my son I received a scrapbook calendar to document his first year including cute stickers and a fun layout that was made by Hallmark.  They have since quit making scrapbook calendars for babies and I was on the hunt for months when I was pregnant with my daughter and after her birth in June.  There are a lot of "baby's first year sticker calendars" to be found in stores and online but I love the calendars that are made of heavier "scrapbook" paper and measure 12" by 12" with the cutely designed spaces to include pictures along with the undated calendar.  I am not a scrapbooker and I need this easy to finish layout in order to put something halfway presentable together... 

I finally found the Baby's First Year Keepsake Scrapbook Calendar by Dena Design on Amazon and bought it for around $15.  I was thrilled to have finally found something that would work for me; unfortunately there is only one option as far as design/color goes (a little girly, but I would still consider it gender neutral).  I would love to see it come in more color options.  It will definitely serve it's purpose and I should be able to plug some pictures in along with the stickers that it came with as this first year's been going by to come up with a cute finished product.  It also comes with some ribbon, buttons, etc. to help you in making the pages look like a nicely finished scrapbook of baby's first year.

Here is the link if you are interested in checking out the calendar:

Baby's First Year Keepsake Scrapbook Calendar and Bonus Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment