Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook and on Twitter!

I am posting new reviews all the time so if you've enjoyed my review(s) please follow me or subscribe to my posts!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Einstein Roller-pillar Activity Balls

My 8 month old daughter received Baby Einstein Roller-pillar Activity Balls for Valentine's Day this year and they are now one of her favorite toys - she has spent hours & hours playing with them!

Description (from the manufacturer):  "Baby Einstein Roller-pillar Activity Balls are perfect for little hands and encourage your baby to touch, explore, and discover lots of fun! 5 unique activity balls provide a multi-sensory experience while encouraging fine motor skill development and crawling. Each ball features a different activity: baby will explore light, chime, rattle, real-life imagery, and multiple textures."

As stated, the set comes with 5 balls that all have their own appeal for baby; my girl's favorite is the "face" ball which lights up and has adorable antennae which make nice handles for chubby baby fingers.  They are recommended for babies age 3 months and up; my 3.5 year old has enjoyed playing with the activity balls with my daughter as well since they all have something a little different to explore inside.  They seem to be a sturdy set and I anticipate they will hold up for a long time to come.

I would definitely recommend the Baby Einstein Roller-pillar Activity Balls, they offer a lot of fun and opportunity for learning to young babies and beyond!

Here is a link to view/purchase them online:  Baby Einstein Roller-pillar Activity Balls

0 comments:

Post a Comment